“Your RC is cancelled therefore your provisional ID stands cancelled & you are not permitted to migrate under GST” Are You also getting the same error?
RC Cancelled message
While migration of GST their registration into the GST common portal the message displayed was :
“Your RC is cancelled therefore your provisional ID stands cancelled & you are not permitted to migrate under GST”
It is because Provisional IDs issued to registered in ACES till 31.01.2017 and not utilized by the entities (Assessees) has been cancelled as either not required or as non-usable.
In such cases the Assessee wants to migrate to the GST portal he should follow the following instructions:
1. Send email to email@example.com from registered email ID to ACES.
2 E-mail should be from assessee registered ID.
3. Subject of email will be – PID required to migrate to GST
4. Mension your Service Tax or excise R C Number(s).
5. Any other problem faced in enrollment shall also be mentioned.
6. May also call to helpline to describe problem for further solution.