Write GST, Tax or any business article here
Invitation to join www.gstseva.com panel of esteemed authors to Submit Articles/Submit Content
GSTSEVA.COM would like to invite Authors to join our esteemed panel of Authors. The Authors who like to be Part of GSTSEVA.COM and get their article/writeup/content/blog published on our website can mail their article to us and we will publish the same with due credit to the author. You may write to us at email@example.com
GSTSEVA.COM is a unique portal for information about GST i.e Goods and Service Tax India. If you are good writer and want to see your pic with name on this website. Write anything from below mention topics:-
- SERVICE TAX
- INCOME TAX
- WEALTH TAX
- BUSINESSES IN INDIA
- INVESTMENT IN INDIA
- MAKE IN INDIA
Form and structure of articles
To help us in editing your article expeditiously, you may keep the following points in mind:
- Length of article – An article should preferably contain 2000 to 3000 words but article with lesser words are also welcome.
- Heading of article – Heading should be precise and reflective of contents (preferably within 12 words).
- Brief:It is in essence a short summary of the article, giving thrust of the article in nutshell.
- An article should have following main parts:
(i) Introduction – It should contain about 200-300 words.
(ii) Main body – It should be well-structured and synchronized.Each para should bear a suitable heading. A para may be divided into sub-paras with suitable sub-headings.
(iii) Conclusion – It should contain about 200 words.
- Law stated – Please ensure that the law stated is accurate and the latest one. In case any development takes place after the submission of the article, but before its publication, please contact us immediately so that we can stop the publication of the same and publish the same after necessary correction from your side.
- Name, address and photograph – Name, address and contact number along with Passport size coloured photograph should be emailed along with the article.
- Copyright – It should be ensured that the article sent is original and does not infringe copyright of any person/institute, etc. In case of any such infringement, the author of article shall be personally liable for such infringement and any consequent damages.
- Consent for exclusive publication – It is to be ensured that the article is sent exclusively to for publication on this website.
By following the above procedures, you can ensure that no major editing of your article is necessary and this would hasten publication of your article
ANY QUERY WRITE TO :- firstname.lastname@example.org