GST : Pay GST online Learn How to Pay GST online
GST Payment Pay GST online – Learn How to Pay GST online?
Steps for GST tax payment :-
1 . Calculate your GST liability
To calculate your GST Liability is very first step
calculate your net liability of
This liability will come after deducted Input Tax Credit (ITC) available in a taxpayers ledger, tax payer is required to pay any balance GST liability online.
Get ready your login credentials for login into GST portal,
After entering, You will see the screen like this .
Enter your username, password and captcha.
3. CREATE CHALLAN FROM PORTAL(YOUR DASHBOARD AFTER LOGIN)
Procedure Services > Payments > Create Challan
After login into the portal, you need to click create challan.
You may also save challan here for later payment and also can check challan history for your past GST payments.
4. Fill tax details calculated in STEP 1 above and Select Payment mode
Here you need to enter the details of your tax liability, calculated in STEP 1 ABOVE
IS Online Payment of GST is Mandatory?
There are 3 methods of payment here:
- Internet banking and debit/credit cards of authorized banks
- Over the counter payment through authorized banks
- Payment through NEFT/RTGS from any bank.
However, there is a limit of Rs. 10,000/- per challan, for over the counter payment through authorized banks.
note: This is sample image only and showing DELHI SGST, if you are from other states you have to enter in respective row of your state.
5. Check summary
Before proceeding you may final check here
6. Make online payment
After click on Make Payment, you will re-directed to your bank payment gateway.
7. Download GST Challan for future reference or see challan history for your portal
You may any time check your previous challan from challan history.