HARD WORK FOR STUDY AND SMART WORK FOR REVISION SAYS- KANTHETI NAGA, SECOND RANK HOLDER MAY 2016 CA EXAM
It is universal truth that there is no alternative of hard work and dedication towards your goal, All the rank holders in CA FINAL MAY 2016 once again proved this.
With the declaration of Result of CA final, by ICAI on Tuesday 19th July, 2016 INDIA got new rank holders:-
- SRI RAM S FROM SALEM , SECURED 613 marks with percentage of 76.63.
- KANTHETI NAGA VENKATA VISWA UPENDRA FROM VIJAYVADA, SECURED 610 marks with percentage of 76.25
- YASH MANOJ KUMAR GOYAL, SECURED 599 marks with percentage of 74.88
GST SEVA.COM CONGRATULATE TO ALL OF THEM.
MR. KANTHETI NAGA, ALL INDIA SECOND RANK HOLDER, SECURED 76.25 % BELONGS TO SMALL TOWN- VUYYURU, VIJAYWADA
HIS FATHER MR.DHANA RAJU IS A SHOP KEEPER,
MOTHER SMT LAKSHMI RAJYAM IS HOUSE WIFE
“HARD WORK FOR STUDY AND SMART WORK FOR REVISION” HE SAID IN AN INTERVIEW WITH GSTSEVA.COM
HE ALSO SUGGEST TO YOUNG STUDENT THE KEY POINTS FOR SUCESS:-
- Self Examination before main examination
- Don’t depress with failure focus on your study and revision.
Not only this he also has great interest in Indian Economy and Upcoming GST Law.
GST WILL RESOLVE THE ADMINISTRATIVE DIFFICULTIES, HE SAID.
HE SAID -AT PRESENT THERE ARE TWO MANY INDIRECT TAX LAWS:-
SERVICE TAX/ VAT/ EXCISE/ CUSTOM
AND ALL HAVE DIFFERENT ADMINISTRATIVE PROCEDURES; GST WILL HELP TO RESOLVE THE ADMINISTRATIVE DIFFICULTIES.
We once again congratulate him and wish him a great future ahead.