Get Set ready for EWay bill
This is to inform you that E-Way bill is going to mandate for all interstate transactions from 01/Feb/2018.
Here are few highlights of E-way bill for your smooth running of business.
Here are Some Highlights :-
• E-way bill is require when there is a movement of goods and value exceeding Rs. 50000/-
• Eway Bill require in all cases without any financial limit, when goods sent to job worker.
• If you are a registered tax payer, Generate eway bill before movement of goods.
• If you are transporter, don’t move goods without having Eway bills and entering vehicle details.
• If you are buying from unregistered taxpayer and you are registered, you or transporter liable to generate eway bill
1 EWB 01- FOR SINGLE EWAY BILL
2 EWB 02- CONSOLIDATE FOR TRANSPORTER
3 EWB 04- IF YOUR GOODS DETAINED BY DEPARTMENT MORE THAN 30 MINS
Maximum 10,000/- for non making eway bill rules
plus in case of detention of vehicle, penalty will be equal to 100% of tax
See Important videos
1 Understand portal https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMmdorbUhXM&t=53s
2 Learn How to update vehicle number https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWz6yuYBslk&t=
3 How to register https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jT0J1z23Ow
4 Learn How to generate eway bill https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcAyWn8zAis&t=36s
5 How to cancel eway bill https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxoADPuKlzA