Company Secretaries Services
·Registrations and Incorporation of various entities under various laws in India as well as abroad under their specific laws.
·Corporate Law advisory – Secretarial, Governance and Compliance Management
·Intellectual property rights registrations and their litigation matters
· Convening and conducting meetings of Board of Directors, Shareholders
·Arranging various approvals from Government Authorities – NCLT, RD, ROC, RBI, ED
·Change of Name, Registered office & Objects Clause etc.
·Matters pertaining to Oppression & Mismanagement
·Arranging E-Voting facility from NSDL CDSL and RTA
·Preparation of search reports, Charge report
·Partnership firm Registration with registrar of firms
·Business & Corporate’s valuations and Due diligence reviews
·Issue of Secretarial Audit Report
·Conversion of financial data to XBRL mode and filing of the same with MCA.
·Mergers, Amalgamations & Takeovers.
·Expert advice on primary & Secondary Stock Market.
·Appearance before NCLT, NCLAT, Special Courts, Consumer Court & other Semi-Judicial Authorities.
·Buy back of shares.
·Compounding of offences under Companies Act.
·Audit of related party Transactions
·E- Filing of Documents with MCA and Compliance’s under Companies Act, 2013
·Sale / Purchase of Companies (Pvt., Public, Listed companies , NBFC under takeover route)
·Creation of Database of shareholders
·Obtaining of Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
·Maintenance of Register s under Companies Act, 2013
·Getting Charge Registered
·Liaisoning with Registrar of Companies, Regional Directors & Central Government
·Getting Director Identification Number (DIN)
·Maintenance of statutory records prescribed under Companies Act, 2013
·All matters relating to condonation/compounding with NCLT
·All matters related to the Ministry of Corporate Affairs and Registrar of Companies.
· Drafting of Director’s Report, Corporate Governance Report, Annual Report presentation Periodical advisory and / or retainer basis for Private Company / Closely held Company / Listed Company / Joint Venture Company / Section 8 Company for Company law related matters
·Legal opinions on the specific subject matter under Companies Act, 2013
·Drafting , documentation and advisory on the subject matter
·Transaction and Business Advisory
· Market Intelligence
· Corporate Funding, debt Syndication facility, vetting and documentation
· Buying, selling & restructuring of Businesses
· Project reporting, project set-up and business development
· Project financing, Joint venture and corporate management & Funding